Monday, September 05, 2005

Good stuff.

Pretty interesting little story.

I was raised in the country, and I'm living in the big city now.

Helpful hint: the country is better.

Not to knock cities, I've lived in several all over the country. But city life is terrible.

Here's why: Fireflies.

Where I grew up, every summer our yard would be full of fireflies. If you could imagine the most magical place on Earth, that place would have to be our front yard.

Fireflies don't live West of Kansas. They also don't tend to hang out in cities.

If you've got fireflies where you live, I truly and wholeheartedly envy you.

1 comment:

Digital Joey said...

Hmmm... I have both fireflies AND pizza delivey. Who knew they could co-exist?

... the only options are Pizza Hut and Dominos. Maybe I don't win...