Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where the heck have I been?

I have no idea.

I know I was in Ohio for some reason. Round on the ends, hi in the middle.

I'm switching jobs.

I'm consciously spending more time with Wife-Lady.

Status of current projects:
- Content Police 3 and 4 have been recorded and are undergoing cleanup.
- Untitled comic strip issue 1 is agonizingly close to being finished. As in, I feel physical pain every time I think about it. See? Agonizing.
- Kate is undergoing intensive speech training in our home, and she is no longer terrified of potty-training.

Did I leave anything out? Man, that looks like a short list. Part of me wishes the list was longer, the rest of me is so glad it's not.

I can't wait for the job switch, just so I can have a normal schedule. I don't even remember what not being on call 24/7 is like.

I'm most productive when I'm regular.

Wait.

No comments: