Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Journal-y Journal, Woobadeedoo.

Meh. Too busy to be interesting.

No news, except that everyone I know is in exactly the same position.

It's finally autumn here, which is really the only season California has besides summer. I never thought I'd ever miss snow.

I'm a little played out. I honestly just want to write a one-shot right now.

I read an old autographed copy of Longshot #1 I picked up months ago recently. My word, was it awful. Like, if it was a television show, it would be on the WB. Writing that makes your fillings hurt.

I'm planning a convention blitz for next year, with the understanding I have to have something to show when I get there, even if it's just an ashcan, even if I have to draw the thing myself (!).

My mind likes to work in long arcs, which works out to epics which are impossible to complete. Impossible for me, anyway.

The 16 page format is looking better and better.

Adios, everybody. Have a good rest of the week.

1 comment:

Don said...

Batman said it best.