Friday, February 09, 2007

Con Plans, ah, yes, the Con Plans...

Okie dokie. Con season is rapidly approaching.

Here's the rundown:

I will definitely be at Wondercon on Saturday, March 3 in San Francisco.

Depending on how Wondercon goes, I will possibly be attending APE on Saturday, April 21 in San Francisco.

I plan on being at the San Diego Comicon. Probably will arrive the night of Wednesday, July 25, driving down. I may or may not be attending Preview Night. The room is already reserved, 1.4 miles away from the convention center, walking distance. I guess the room sleeps three, a queen bed and a couch, so if you need a place to crash, there you go. No one has confirmed yet. I will most likely have a rental car with Neverlost(tm), so foraging for food shouldn't be too insane. I plan on driving back on Sunday morning/afternoon. If you aren't coming, you're a sucka.

If you are wanting to meet up at any of these events, contact me through the usual channels.

2 comments:

Don said...

Dude. I am so confirmed for Comicon. Engrave me in. . . don't just pencil. I will get us the gelato hook up and see if I can score passes to the SOE event again. I can't believe I didn't go last year.

Goro said...

Dude. I am GAME. SIGN me up with da pen. Dude.