Thursday, April 05, 2007

I don't know.

Looking over my script, I'm seeing people getting shot and blown up.

I really don't hate people. I'm pretty sure I'm going somewhere with all this.

In my head, this whole story was a lot more James Joyce. Now it's like playing in the ball-pit at McDonalds, only the balls are all hand grenades.

I'm a little concerned, but also secretly pleased that my script is so cool.

Yes, I know. It's going to suck. But it will be so cool while sucking.

Maybe I need to stop watching 24.

Final cleanup, then ready for being ripped apart, I swear. It's "done."

Now it needs to be Done.

2 comments:

Don said...

If it's so done why haven't I gotten a copy to read?
Grrrrrrrr.

Cryptobadger said...

When it's Done, not when it's "done." No worries, it will be in your hands shortly. It's gotta pass the wife test first.