Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Curse You Bendis!

So, Wife-Lady picked up one of the Ultimate Spiderman issues I grabbed for the kids from the quarter bin.

She's hooked. She wants to start picking up the trades. That and she's wanting to pick up the Madman Gargantua hardcover, because she's been dying to read the whole run.

And she's saying she's wanting to hit the cons with me.

She's read some of my comics in the past, but it hasn't been sticky. She liked Peter David's Incredible Hulk. She was mad that I only picked up the first issue of Whedon's Serenity.

Now I have no idea what our home will be like. Never in my wildest dreams.

I have a comic wife, and I don't know what to do about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Bendis! You should get her Powers just to mess with her.

I have a confession: I've got every issue of Ultimate Spider-Man. More often than not, it's really good.

That Serenity mini was terrible. I read an issue. Good job not getting the rest.

Unknown said...

Dang. I'm signed in under the other ID for ... G-Mail? It's Joey, in Google ID form.

And I can't get the Troy movie to work.