Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Morally Obligated.

I should post this. My brother Troy and some friends created a pitch for a TV show for a class project. He came to me for story ideas, and I threw him this one:

(Warning: the acting will hurt you, but the premise is there. In Youtube terms, this stuff is Shakespeare.)



It's very unsettling to talk about an idea one week, and see a video of it the next. I think I'm going to outsource all of my story ideas to college students from here on out. Never underestimate the power of a class project deadline.

3 comments:

Don said...

That was super rad!

Enigma-Machinist said...

You didn't have to post this!
My vision of this trailer was 10 times better. But I was working with a limited budget, poor acting, and an editor who never gave me the final word. Oh well, I think I got a good grade, and we filmed it in only 3 hours. Could have been worse like the submission for Fat Boy: The super hero that changes his weight to save the day. It was painful.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't giving you the "Final Word." Next time I'll be sure to have you sign an approval form before the final cut. :) ...just messin