Monday, December 29, 2008

Press ALT-F9 to enter Holiday Recovery Mode.

Back to work today. Had a good Christmas.

The kids have hit the post-Christmas wall, where they realize they've played with all of their new toys and games, and they're going to have to go back to inventing their own ways of entertaining themselves.

Kate enjoyed having Dad home, but particularly because Dad's a big help when playing Lego Star Wars.

Conner was much more affectionate, and would spend time just sitting on Dad's lap, giving hugs, and saying "Love you, Dad." He couldn't care less about what presents he got, he was just glad the old man was around.

Sariah was bursting into gleeful squealing whenever I was around, she was so happy to see me. But she was too busy walking all over the place to spend time snuggling. Young and mobile professional walker.

Wife got new books for Christmas, so I didn't see her that much. I think her Christmas was Merry.

Santa brought me a new sleeping bag. Finally watched the Dark Knight and liked it. Got some writing done. I may have a self-published comic in print in a few months.

Really didn't want to come in to work this morning, but woke up and got showered and dressed anyway. I'm on office-drone autopilot today, but I'm looking forward to more comics writing tonight.

No comments: