Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where am I? And why am I wearing mittens?

Long night last night. Got to spend most of it at the hospital. Mrs. Badger's pregnancy is not going optimally. The doctors were -this- close to having the baby inducted. Which would have meant I would be a new daddy this morning.

Needless to say, nothing is ready. We didn't even pack any clothes.

We get to go back for more tests today.
And tomorrow.
And probably the day after that.

I can already tell I can write off sleep for the next month. Seems like a good time to start taking hallucinogenic drugs and start writing my masterpiece. Working title:

Adventures in Baby-having.

1 comment:

Digital Joey said...

You know I was in a movie with one of the stars of Adventures in Baby-having , right? Unfortunately, it was not Elisabeth Shue...