Friday, June 30, 2006

Best Day Ever. Or Close To It.

Had the day off from work yesterday since I worked all weekend.
The day went like this:

- Slept 12 hours (Boy, did I need it.) Woke up around 7am.
- Hung out with Kate, played, and watched her cartoons.
- Wife made everyone a great breakfast.
- Called my Mom, had a great conversation, worked out some conundrums that have been bugging me.
- Took everybody out to the Sacramento Zoo. Kate liked the giraffes and the tiger. She was not thrilled about the pythons. I think that was her first confrontation with snakes, and she had a very primal negative response. More evidence that we're just hardwired to be creeped out by them, even when they're just sleeping. It's not a trained behavior.
- Went out for sub sandwiches and ice cream.
- Came home, kids took a nap, and Wife and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Worked out several major flaws in my comic script. Big, glaring flaws.

Great day.

1 comment:

Don said...

Any day that includes Raiders of the Lost Ark is a good day.