Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Progress.

Yes, I am writing. Thanks for checking up on me.

Today's Labor:
Pages written: 3.5
Time spent: 2 hours

So I'm slow. But if I keep this pace, I should be able to crank an issue a week. Which would be really good. (EDIT: Which will be very good...)

Now I've just got to make sure I don't suck. I appreciate the support. I've got a lot of people checking on me, like Alcoholics Anonymous in reverse.

I'll try to keep some accountability on here from now on, for my benefit.

3 comments:

Don said...

Keep up the work. I intend to pick up your first issue when you are published. If it is good, I might get the second one.
;-)

Cryptobadger said...

I fully expect you to start a fanboy website which explains why every other comic writer out there sucks.

Goro said...

Pick me, pick me.