Friday, January 12, 2007

Dump.

Why is it that all my good ideas come to me in the shower, where I don't have anything to write on? I'm working my way back into to making writing a regular habit. Convention season is coming up, and I at least want to walk in knowing I have something in my holster, even if it's a Derringer.

Here, I'm getting all the music videos that are trapped in my head dumped out.

I inflict, I don't share.



Behave - Charlotte Hatherley. I'm not a girl-rock person, but Charlotte Hatherley is just too darn catchy. Macross Saga/Wing Commander visuals. And creepy drunken naughtiness.



Hell Yes - Beck. Beck is Beck, and I've been grinding through his stuff again over the last six months. Dancing robots.



Here It Goes Again - OK Go. Not new, but still fun. I know zero about Ok Go. Honestly, this is only included because Kate can't get enough of this video. Which means multiple, multiple viewings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabe Jones.

Cryptobadger said...

Gabe. Where's your NWN2 server? I thought DK was an institution.

Don said...

If you want to rock all dirty and poppy, OK Go are your boys. I have their first CD. . . y'know the one that came out before their Internet celebrity status was given? Let me know if you want to borrow.

Don said...

Oh, and the space gate race. . . yeah, that was from X-Wing Alliance. The space station design was pretty much a blatant rip-off of the primary station in that game. Still a cool vid. Thanks for sharing.

Cryptobadger said...

I'm fairly certain that the whole thing was an homage to 486-era space sims, rather than a rip-off.

Don said...

After going to her website, I realized Charlotte Hatherley is the guitarist from Ash. That's hot. I have some Ash albums and her guitarwork is really solid.