Thursday, January 11, 2007

Interweb 2.9!

Despite how stupid the entire Web 2.0 movement sounds, periodically they kick out a real gem.

For example:
-Youtube works.
-GEverything works great.
-Del.icio.us is freaking heavensent manna, stuffed with Starburst and Werthers like a celestial piƱata.
-Digg is... a prime example of the idiocy of mob rule, but it works.

I started using Netvibes a week or two ago. It mostly works. Some bugs in the RSS feed updates, a little chunky when running on a slower computer, but it's mighty handy for compiling all my feeds/blogs/mail into a single customized page. It's almost there. I will keep using it.

Try it, tell me I'm dumb for liking it.

1 comment:

Goro said...

You love it. Been looking at those "web 2.0" products for about 2 yrs for school and work. :) Got to love it or some aspects.