Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So, It's Wednesday.

What are we gonna do?

Standing invitation:
Drop me a line, and we can play some Guild Wars or Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory for a little while. Then we can read comic books and talk about girls. Then drink from a bottomless frosty mug of root beer. Then play Lazer Tag.

Do I sound bored? Why would I sound bored? I'm normally so insanely busy that when a quiet evening comes around, I don't know what to do.

Don't make me watch Beauty and The Beast again with my daughter.

Please.

No.

Okay, fine. I'll go write something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not Aladin or the Smurfs.

How about Guild Wars this weekend? Say the time and place?

Cryptobadger said...

Guild Wars.

Saturday maybe? I may have to work, but I'm thinking I'll be done by the evening.