Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Because I Have A Two-Year-Old Daughter...

I am guaranteed the following inalienable rights:


FATHER OF TWO-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER BILL OF RIGHTS

1. The right to use the phrase "Oh, so cute!" without anyone questioning my masculinity.

2. The right to carry around a pink Cinderella handbag with no resulting raised eyebrows.

3. The right to wear ribbons, bows, barrettes, etc. in my hair at any hour of the day. Behind closed doors, of course.

4. The right to memorize every song from "The Little Mermaid" by heart, and sing them under my breath when I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing.

5. The right to play My Little Ponies anytime, anywhere.

6. The right to dance like a ballerina, given appropriate music.



I will defend these rights to death, by use of firearms, if necessary.

Don't Tread On Me.

2 comments:

Digital Joey said...

2-5 you've always done, really.

Cryptobadger said...

Oh, I've always done those, sure, but I had no right.