Friday, April 21, 2006

PROBLEM SOLVED, SUCKA.

So, yeah. I haven't posted in a bit. Maybe it has to do with the fact that

I DON'T F#$%ING SLEEP ANYMORE.

But it's okay, because my problem is now solved.

Last night I ingested a bottle of this:

I think I'm ready to have more kids now. Four or five. Or twelve.

Don't matter now, because I've got my beloved Liquid Kryptonite. My breath is minty fresh. My driving skills are fabled, I'm switching careers to Heavy Machinery Operator. And I sleep 12-18 hours a night. When I'm sleeping with my "Happy Juice," as I like to call it, you can detonate a live hand grenade on my chest, and not only will I not wake up, but my bed, PJs, and body will remain completely unharmed and unsinged.

I don't know how they got the word Awesome into a bottle, but they did it.

I'm going to go save the world now. Right the hell now.

1 comment:

Don said...

Personally, I prefer Hibernol. That way I can sleep entire seasons away. Unfortunately my wife isn't keen on me sleeping until our daughter is 8.